Long Term Monogomous Relationships in The Hamptons?
I was speaking to a thirty-something female friend about doing a share at my summer house “Out East.” She said it sounds fun but she has already had her share of Hamptons Share Houses. She explained that she is looking for a guy who owns his own house who doesn’t share it so they can have a relationship which would lead to whatever that leads to. I said I completely understand and I hope she comes to more quality Social Events to meet a guy who owns a house “Out East” and wants to settle down with one woman before Memorial Day. I’d honestly like to ask everyone "in the know" to post their opinions about this. So my survey question this week is – Does anyone know an eligible bachelor who owns a home “Out East” who is looking for a long term monogamous relationship before May 27th of this year? And please explain why!

12 Comments:
At 6:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
more likely she's a gold diger lookingn for a guy who can afford a house/
At 6:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 6:46 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sounds like she should be placing an ad in a newspaper . . .under the "Escort" heading of course.
At 6:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
Define "Out East" for me please. I have heard that with all the Russian Mail Order brides that are now living over here, there is a dearth of women for the boys in Russia. I am sure that if she expanded her boundaries of "Out East" she could surely find a man to suit her needs. And don't call me Shirley.
At 8:01 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you are a woman over 35 and you are looking to lock down a rich guy with a house “out east” you will need to go after guys well over 50… Why? Because most 35 year old guys that are cashed up don’t want a 35 year old woman that is looking to marry a house… unless the guy is ugly… then he will take what he can get… he wants a young hot 25 year old with 10 years before she starts to look old… isn’t that obvious?
At 8:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
I am a 35 year old, wealthy bachelor desiring a long term monogamous relationship before May 27th who owns several properties "Out East." Please have your friend contact me at: "you_must_be_dreaming.com."
Ha-ha!
At 10:18 AM,
Anonymous said…
Post her picture and I'll let you know.
At 3:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
most men end relationships this time of year as the need for someone to keep them warm had passed and they see summer as "mating season", a time when people are outdoors and you have a chance to sample what is around. men and yes... some women want to play the field in the summer. if they like anyone they met during the summer they will step the relationship up a notch in the fall or end their "summer lovin" with you. I have heard this to be true from many men and women I have spoken with.
At 3:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
It sounds like this woman needs only two variables for complete happiness - the man'ssingle status and the house "out east" . It this really all one needs in a perfect man and does it really guarantee a perfect and precipitous relationship ( of a serious nature). In my experience men in their 30's with a house "out east" dont buy just to invest, they buy to get laid (much to their success). That being so, why would a man want to settle down with a woman who will suddenly force his house "out east" into "their" nest. I dated a man with a house " out east", he was spoiled by life by women and by $, not to mention the million 30 something women he was always aware were ready to pounce. Not sure which is more of a mistake - dating a man for his home, believing that single status and a house is all thats needed for a perfect relationship or beliving that a LI playboy will settle down by the 27th :)
At 5:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
I just want to give the "thirty something" hope from someone who has found - just what she is looking for! It's true...it can happen to YOU! ;)
At 6:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 9:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
The men I met a few summers I spent in Bridgehampton were decidely *not* looking for 30-something women, but for 21 year old models who ate nothing but greens. It was, I'll admit, highly entertaining to watch the 30-something (pushing 40) women desperately try to hunt rich prey.
Post a Comment
<< Home